I’ve just uploaded version 1.20 of the Bazaar plugin for Jenkins. This release is based on feedback from users and our experiences at Percona.
- Do a lightweight checkout instead of a heavyweight checkout (if “Checkout” is enabled)
- Fix bug: lightweight checkout “update” would always fail as bzr update didn’t accept a repository argument. Switch to using bzr update followed by bzr switch. This should massively improve performance for those not doing a full branch.
- Remove “Clean Branch” advanced option (replaced with “Clean Tree” option)
- Add a “Clean Tree” advanced option. This will run “bzr clean-tree –quiet –ignored –unknown –detritus”, preserving the .bzr directory but doing the equivalent of wiping the workspace (starting with a fresh slate). This should massively improve performance for projects that do not have a clean build.
- Clarify that Loggerhead is the repository browser used by Launchpad, and have a complete example of how to configure it.