New exciting things in the land of libeatmydata:
- sync_file_range is now wrapped (thanks to Phillip Susi)
- I now bundle the eatmydata helper script originally included in the debian packages
- the autotools foo builds on MacOS X
- I modified the eatmydata helper script to also do the right DYLD environment variables if it’s running on Darwin. i.e. the eatmydata helper script now runs on MacOS X too (well, it should – please test)
- libeatmydata should now work just about everywhere that can LD_PRELOAD. Patches welcome.
If anyone knows how to build a non-versioned shared libray using autotools… I’d love to hear it. libeatmydata is totally not something that needs soname versioning. I guess it’s harmless though.