I have just opened the Call For Papers for the Developer, Testing, Release and Continuous integration Automation miniconf at linux.conf.au 2014.
This miniconf is all about improving the way we produce, collaborate, test and release software.
We want to cover tools and techniques to improve the way we work together to produce higher quality software:
– code review tools and techniques (e.g. gerrit)
– continuous integration tools (e.g. jenkins)
– CI techniques (e.g. gated trunk, zuul)
– testing tools and techniques (e.g. subunit, fuzz testing tools)
– release tools and techniques: daily builds, interacting with distributions, ensuring you test the software that you ship.
All sessions are 30 minutes unless there is prior arrangement. Typically there is a VGA plug at the front of the room but if you have any specialized A/V requirements please enter them as notes at the end and we’ll see what we can do.
Submissions are open until November 20th, with notifications going out over the following 1-2 weeks.
Pingback: FINAL CALL: CFP:Developer, Testing, Release and CI Automation miniconf @ linux.conf.au 2014 | Ramblings